1. General information
By purchasing a CARAVITA product, the contracting partner of CARAVITA GmbH is entitled to statutory warranty claims. These claims are not restricted by a warranty.
2. Period of warranty
In addition to statutory claims, CARAVITA GmbH grants a warranty service to the contracting partner for a period of 5 years from the date of invoice.
3. Effectiveness of warranty
The warranty service is valid in all member states of the European Union.
4. Warranty protection
The warranty service includes:
- The functionality of the frame profile
- The functionality of the connecting elements
- The colour-fastness of the parasol covering (aging processes of the fibres by more than one point on the colour-fastness scale after light fastness (DIN EN ISO 105-B02))
The following parasol models of the Selection Series are covered by the warranty:
5. Exclusion of the warranty
Damage or defects due to improper use or failure to comply with the installation instructions or instructions for use are not covered by this warranty.
6. Establishment of contact in the event of a warranty case
When discovered, a warranty claim must be reported to:
CARAVITA GmbH, Ingolstädter Strasse 9 85080 Gaimersheim, Telephone: +49 (0) 8458 603890
7. Service in the event of a warranty case
Defects in the product components covered by the warranty will be assessed within a reasonable period of time after notification of the defect and will be eliminated free of charge if the warranty conditions are met.
The expenditure required for this purpose, specifically transport, travel, labour and materials will be borne by us.
Claims beyond this improvement are not granted by this warranty. Wherever possible, improvement works will be performed at the installation site. Otherwise, they will be performed at our customer service workshop.
Warranty services do not extend or reset the warranty period for this device; replaced parts become the property of CARAVITA.